What's your idea, question, or bug report?

Sort Game Wall by post type

Since you have the (awesome) ability to post messages with specific criteria (Thoughts, Please for Fruit, etc), I'd love to see a way to sort the messages by this criteria -- say, if I'm looking for Tips & Tricks and want to scan just those for example.

44 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Livia LabateLivia Labate shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JackieJackie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since the fruit does not carry over from month to month I spend some time at the end of the month looking for people to give fruit to. If there was a Plea for Fruit search option it would make this so much easier. Right now I have to go through pages and pages of comments to find people that need a little boost. It would be a great thing to make easier for people to do as it would keep people more connected.

• Ronni MonsterRonni Monster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, and I would love a way to see all of my own quick notes about my days together in one place, instead of only seeing them by looking at the whole graphic page for a specific day.

• aliali commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I'd like to be able to see just the Pleas for Fruit - sometimes I'm feeling generous with my fruit stash and would like to scroll through just those that are in need instead of pages of updates (esp. since there are more ppl this month).

Feedback and Knowledge Base