What's your idea, question, or bug report?

Keep the fruit you earned

I noticed that when I return to my last complete game, that the piece of fruit I won keeps changing (a different image every time). It's sort of confusing. It's not like I had grown attached to my initial lemon, but if you "win it" it feels odd that it's something else next time you see it. So, I'd keep the fruit image the same.

41 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Livia LabateLivia Labate shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CatCat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I strongly disagree! It is great to start a new month fresh, everyone equal.
        It would stink if new comers felt they are "behind" compared to more experienced HealthMonthers.

• TodmundTodmund commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree - the jumping around of fruit is somewhat jarring. If you pick a standard progression, you could always use Pac Man for inspiration.

• Aaron CalvanoAaron Calvano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe make a standard list that progresses through each time you acquire fruit...so for all users the first time they win fruit, they win a lemon, next time, they win an apple...and so on...

I haven't "won" fruit yet...so I'm not sure how it works...but maybe have a "basket" of all the fruits you have won...

Feedback and Knowledge Base