What's your idea, question, or bug report?

see who needs fruit

Could there be a way to see who needs fruit from our Game Wall? Maybe a link we can click to see who has asked for fruit? I don't want to wade through everyone's updates, but I like giving people fruit!

81 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BeckyBecky shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Healthy RachHealthy Rach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second Smiths's comment. While ideally people would know to join a team, the fact is some members don't know or think to do so. And the team aspect is really HM's biggest strength given how many other habit helping apps & sites are out there now.

• SmithaSmitha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's another reason to add this feature urgently. There are a lot of players outside of teams who do not get enough support - especially when they make pleas for fruit. It can be quite disheartening to continue playing with negative points. And there are quite a few people waiting to give away their fruit, if finding pleas were easier..

If these two groups of people were matched, i feel that players who are not on teams would be encouraged to continue playing on healthmonth.

• LisaBLLisaBL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is a great idea. Of course it's a somewhat biased opinion because I'm desperately in need. ;)

Feedback and Knowledge Base