What's your idea, question, or bug report?

Choose custom things to track with our spirit animal.

At the moment I'm using the Lizard to track my energy, stress levels and moods. But ideally, I would like to be able to use this feature to track custom things (like my pain levels), so that I could see the effect my HM goals are having on them. There should be a feature to get our spirit animal to ask us about custom things.

I'd also like these things to turn up on the graph along with my points, so I could see if there was a general improvement over time, and if the days when I didn't follow my rules had any effect on these things. At the moment it's very hard to look back at my check-ins and see if there's been any improvement over a long period of time; or to compare it with my points.

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MJMJ shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ElenElen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was going to make this suggestion myself. I'd like to be able to track (what I assume are) sugar cravings, to see whether they relate to any obvious factors - like stress or hormones or dieting. This has always been a problem for me, and I figured this would be a great way to investigate it. Please can you do this???

• evacarlstromevacarlstrom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this! I can think of several things to track with a custom tracker--hours of sleep, time spent exercising, pain level (for people with fibromyalgia, for instance), cigarettes smoked....

I miss the tracker showing a graph, though, and without that it's less interesting what is tracked.

• Michele CoxMichele Cox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be *very* useful -- especially with being able to associate points earned with the result in terms of the custom-tracked thing (or I suppose with weight for those people doing that).

If that's not possible, maybe we could have a couple more specific things added? Pain levels, fasting blood sugar, ___ ?

• moiramoira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd also love to be able to track a custom thing (pain levels for me, too).

Feedback and Knowledge Base