What's your idea, question, or bug report?

Team leaders should be able to sponsor people

29 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    abangpzhabangpzh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  HealthMonth TeamAdminHealthMonth Team (Admin, Health Month) responded  · 

We’re currently thinking about this one. Could certainly use some more ideas about how many sponsorship chips to offer, in what situations, etc.

Perhaps a team leader could receive rewards (sponsorship chips, additional life points for the next month (start with 11pts, instead of 10), etc.) based on the success/failure of the team?

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AJ HabeebAJ Habeeb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this would be a very good idea as one of, perhaps, multiple incentives to proven Team Coordinators. It does take a certain amount of effort to organize a team, and additional effort to really encourage, motivate, and engage the team. It would be nice to see some reward for the extra effort (other than the good karma:)).

• rickybuchananrickybuchanan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This seems extravagant, but it would be a great incentive to people who are long-time loyal users (especially ones who've invited other people who've become long-time users) to give more sponsorships away. The game says (somewhere?) that it gives you sponsorship chips after good months but I don't think I've ever got one, and I have one of the lifetime memberships so I don't get any automatically.

Feedback and Knowledge Base