What's your idea, question, or bug report?

Connect/Sync with third party apps to track rules

i know this is probably a LOT to ask for and it will probably be a hug investment on the part of HealthMonth. but i think it would be really cool to be able to sync/connect (or at least link on the list of links--together with the Twitter, Foursquare, Tumblr, Facebook, Flickr links) other relevant services/apps/tools we use to achieve our goals on HealthMonth.

examples:
- Nike + iPod: http://www.apple.com/ipod/nike/ (that would be useful for others but not me as i only do yoga)
- RunKeeper
- 750words.com (3 pages a day)
- Thankfulfor.com (for the "list things i'm grateful for")

i think that sharing about the existence of these sites/apps would be helpful to others. :)

64 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    peppersasenpeppersasen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Edward WoodcockEdward Woodcock shared a merged idea: Link up with Fitocracy  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: link to my fitness pal  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Link with 750words  ·   · 
    mathijs boonstramathijs boonstra shared a merged idea: intergrate ZEO sleep coach (use their API)  ·   · 
    Michelle HolshueMichelle Holshue shared a merged idea: Sync Health Month with calorie-counting websites like MyPlate.com!  ·   · 
    BooG690BooG690 shared a merged idea: Link with RunKeeper  ·   · 
    Standing Orders BookingStanding Orders Booking shared a merged idea: Hot data on data action  ·   · 
    planned  ·  HealthMonth TeamAdminHealthMonth Team (Admin, Health Month) responded  · 

Thanks for the suggestions. We’re certainly looking into the various apps we can link up with to track specific rules. Slowly but steadily we’re working on it.

Keep the suggestions come.

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)