What's your idea, question, or bug report?

Mobile Apps - Blackberry / iPhone / Android

there should be an app for your smartphone to keep track of everything you do to follow your rules

503 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    sebamontinisebamontini shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    healthymonkeyhealthymonkey shared a merged idea: WP7 App.??  ·   · 
    Daniel MillerDaniel Miller shared a merged idea: mobile view that shows current status on rules  ·   · 
    BogdanBogdan shared a merged idea: Symbian app?  ·   · 
    FionaliciouzFionaliciouz shared a merged idea: Iphone apps  ·   · 
    AnorakAnorak shared a merged idea: Is there an Android App?  ·   · 
    Meme VirusMeme Virus shared a merged idea: Is there an iPhone app ?  ·   · 
    planned  ·  HealthMonth TeamAdminHealthMonth Team (Admin, Health Month) responded  · 

Mobile apps are on the “to-do” list for sure. No scheduled release date as of yet, as we’re still in the planning stages for them.

We’re still open to ideas for the mobile apps in terms of their usability and feature set.

Thanks for your continued support of HealthMonth.com

31 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would still really love an android app, even if its just to check in for the day.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great! I now travel with only an iPad (+keyboard) and Android phone. I do "ok" on the web version--but only just.

One of my goals--in tandem with my HM rules--is to ONLY do social media on my iPad; i.e., my PC is for work (writing, household, research etc). I put all my notifications for FB and HM, etc in an email account that's only accessed automatically by my iPad. That way, I only do social media in my "free" time. It's made my productive time far better.

I find some things are just too difficult to find or fish for on the iPad, however, and I wouldn't even try on the phone. I'd be happy to pay for the convenience of a mobile app, however that happens, and I agree that it would drive membership.

• Nicole CaronNicole Caron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, apps for iPad, iPhone and Android would, I think, boost HM membership and encourage more consistent check-ins. And, I would pay either a one-time $5 app fee or $1-2/month for this convenience.

• Healthy RachHealthy Rach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this?? Since having my baby in February, getting onto a computer is an utter luxury and I miss my teammates!

• Elisabeth GoebelElisabeth Goebel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just started using the app Way of Life and was wishing that it could sync with Health Month or that there would be a Health Month app with the same sort of functionality. I hope this is still in the works, it would be so great!

• kyle.schmitzkyle.schmitz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just got an android phone and was surprised not to see an Health Month app... i hope someone can make one.

• Robert RolnikRobert Rolnik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd suggest you sell your app for $2-$5 when you get it running. Your site is so addictive, I think people won't object to a modest charge for a special-made app.

• AlexAlex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An Option to track your progress on the go could come in handy, especially with the diverse set of goals that are available!
        Also, having my willpower directly acknowledged by my online-conscience is an added bonus!
        [Yes, I totally didn't drink that bottle of coke, hot damn I'm so cool!]

• LieslLiesl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't need special iPad app. Works perfectly as is. Loving Health Month. Definitely helps to do right day by day. Thanks Buster.

• John ColemanJohn Coleman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Android app would be perfect as some of the websites features do not work when you browse to the site on am mobile web browser.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base